Sunday, April 20, 2008

opensocial Last.fm recent tracks


After two days of OpenSocial hacking, here is my app, which fetches the users Recent tracks and displays it on the profile. Now since there is no way to directly fetch the last.fm username, I had to resort to asking the user. Also 1.0 although usable has a few errors which aren't handled smoothly. But they do not pose security risks. For now its in the sandbox, if you have access you can view it here Last.fm Recent Track and give me some feedback. It won't be on Orkut for a few days since there is a pretty large queue for applications waiting to be moderated.

Oh yeah, here's the project page on Google Code.

5 comments:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please create a nice Mad-lib open-social app too. It would be good.

    check out madglib.com .

    In your app, any story one writes can be displayed on their profile page. And friends can submit the fillings. What say ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was madglibs.com.

    Well I didn't like the site, but I liked the concept. So I'll make something like that. I just need to know how much data can be stored for each user, because I don't think its limitless

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder how you got so good. This is really superb KodeClutz blog, lots of useful stuff for everyone. One thing I just want to say is that your KodeClutz Blog is so perfect!
    -------------
    TV 22 inch Sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder how you got so good. This is really superb KodeClutz blog, lots of useful stuff for everyone. One thing I just want to say is that your KodeClutz Blog is so perfect!
    -------------
    TV 22 inch Sale

    ReplyDelete