Monday, December 31, 2007

Stop coding already

I am sorry to say this to myself, and it is a sad way to end the year, but I've to give up on decent projects for a few months. The next few months are 'while true: study' months for 12th standard students, since the exams supposedly decide your life. Which means most of the time my mind is just looking forward to not thinking and unfortunately programming is thinking, even if it is fun. So its time to not commit to the SVN repo for some time.

Sorry

2 comments:

  1. Hey man! Most people say "Best of luck". But my unc says "Do your best! Luck is but unpredictable". So "All the best man! Do your best"

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I hope this is only a temporary pause from your coding. I will really miss your interesting apps :-)

    ReplyDelete