Thursday, February 14, 2008

This thing creeps along

Not much posts here, and nothing of interest. Well there really isn't much I've been doing.

I hacked a brainf**k interpreter in Factor, but since I've no time for Turing tarpits, someone should test it on more complex programs. Besides the number to string conversion does cause output problems.

I also have a refresh ready for my website, but it isn't going online any time soon, because its not for 22bits, but a new one, which I might do after a few months.

Other than that I'm just messing around with a few ideas, I really haven't got time for anything else.

The only thing new I've been doing is listening to a LOT of new music, by Radiohead, Broken Social Scene, and other alternative bands. See my Last.fm.

No comments:

Post a Comment