Sunday, November 05, 2006

Learning

I have decided to take a break from creating software to learning some new things for a few days. So I have started learning Ruby, advanced JavaScript which I didn't know before, especially DOM scripting and Ajax. And I am also reading Beginning Algorithms which is a really good book for an introduction to algorithms in a easy to understand concrete way. That said I am starting to like Ruby and feel the same enjoyment that is felt when coding in Python. I have not entirely abandoned projects though. They are on the drawing board and in the design process.
School begins from tomorrow after three weeks of Diwali vacations and we have lots of exams coming up which will severely curtail my computer time. I will be freed only in the second week of December when preparations for the school Sports Day begins and studies take a backseat.
This is the last day of enjoyment so I go of to enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment