Friday, October 20, 2006

LaserMania:It is done

Lasermania is complete! I frantically coded the evening day before yesterday and yesterday morning in a 'flow' state and now Lasermania is working properly with no known bugs right now (though I am sure more will emerge). The mirrors reflect fine, its fast and responsive and about the only thing left is designing fun and interesting levels for it. The first 4 are done but I am trying to think of harder ones. I hope to put it up for download in about a week with an exe for windows users, because this is something I CAN show in school, but only if it can be made into an exe.

Now that I don't have any knew projects its time to start brainstorming for ideas. Also I am hoping to start a new well designed site again on HostMatrix so that my CSS skills don't rust.

No comments:

Post a Comment